Click the link to view the Webster PTO Weekly Newsletter for the week of May 24
Webster Spring Concert Goes Live with WebEx!
Here are the directions to view the Spring Concert Live STREAM!! Please begin the log-in process 10 minutes before the concert begins :) Or even better do the test WEBEX in the example below so you are all set and everything is downloaded before the big day and all you would have to do is enter the URL for the concert and you’re in! PLEASE share this information and link with everyone in your family and all your friends. Our goal is to have 10,000 people log into our concert!!!!
Why are we facilitating a virtual Spring Concert?
- The whole school has learned the music and there will not be room for audience members
- No need to travel to Webster to participate in the meeting. This will reduced travel time and stress related to travel as well as save in travel expense.
- WebEx will allow participants to attend virtually from any location by laptop, desktop or phone.
- If a situation arises and you are not able to attend the virtual meeting, it will be recorded and you will be able to easily access it via a link we provide to the group after the meeting.
What do I need to participate in a virtual meeting?
- Participants will need access to a laptop, desktop or smartphone connected to the internet.
- Please turn off video on your end if you don’t want us to see you on our end.
- Please turn off the audio on your end so we don’t hear any background noise on our end.
- If you would like to participate by listening only, you do not need a webcam or a microphone.
How to Join the WebEx Virtual Meeting
|When it is time, click here to join the Spring Concert. If the link doesn’t work, join the session by typing the following URL into your address bar: https://goo.gl/rB7UMH or https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/meetings/join?uuid=MCZUYCK0OU3PDU3O9CKKKOXWL1-47U1
a. If you are using a smartphone, you will need to download the Cisco WebEx Meetings app for the App Store or Google Play Store prior to joining this event.
b. If you are using a Windows or Mac computer, you will need to download and install the Cisco WebEx extension for the Chrome Browser prior to joining this event.
The Webster Elementary School Spring Concert is Friday morning at 9:30. Because the whole school has learned the music, there will not be room in the gym for audience members. The concert will be available to anyone to watch online via Webex. Details on how to use Webex are available by clicking here.
It is strongly recommended that you follow the instructions in the link and test your ability to view a Webex sometime this week before the concert. If you cannot test this week, we recommend that you log in to Webex at least 10 minutes before the concert on Friday morning.
If you’re having problems please call Webster School at (920) 448-2143 and ask to be connected to the LMC where a help desk person from Technology will be there to help!!