Hi Families and Staff of Webster Elementary,
Here are a few updates for this week:
- Penny Pitch is this week (except Tuesday)! Have your student bring in their pennies to raise money for technology purchases at school. The class that earns the most money will receive a prize!
- Tuesday night is the Webster Elementary Winter Concert! Tickets are available in the school office or the night of the event at the Weidner Center on the UWGB campus. Cost is $2 per adult; kids are free. If you’re concerned about the cost for your family please contact the school office.
- The Piano and Violin Pre-Show starts at 6 PM in the Weidner Center Lobby.
- The main concert starts at 6:30 PM. Please be sure your child is there on time and wearing the appropriate attire for their grade group. Information on arrival time and attire went home in the last two weeks. If you have any questions, please call the school office.
- On Friday, we’re celebrating the Winter Break by having a school Pajama Day! Please make sure your child’s pajamas are as weather appropriate as possible; please no night gowns or shorts.
- Winter Recess begins next Monday, December 25th. School resumes January 2nd. The PTO would like to wish all the families and staff of Webster Elementary a very Happy Holiday season. We look forward to having a Happy New Year with all of you!
A few other notes:
- We sent out a message about printing up a physical copy of a school directory. If you’re interested, follow this link to the Webster Elementary School MySchoolAnywhere account. With this link you’ll be able to update or create account information for your family. When you create an account you can select what information you would like included in the school directory.
- On February 22nd we’re having our Webster WildKAT Challenge at school. This is a Knowledge-A-Thon to raise money for school purchases through the PTO. Students will seek pledges for the number of questions they get correct during the Challenge.
- The PTO Board is gathering a Planning Committee for the WildKAT Challenge. If you’re interested in helping us prepare this event email the PTO account.