Here are the updates for this week:
- Today is the WildKAT Challenge Kickoff Day! Information packets will be going home with students. Included will be a welcome letter, pledge form, and the questions for your students to work on. Pledge forms are due back on February 9th.
- We still need volunteers to read questions on WildKAT Challenge day — Thursday, February 22nd — either in the morning (8:45 AM – 11:15 AM) or in the afternoon (12:45 PM – 2:30 PM). Please contact the PTO Board at our email address (email@example.com) to let us know if you’re able to help out. Thanks!
- Thursday is our PTO Meeting in the school library at 6 PM. Please join us to learn about upcoming events and let us know what you would like to see the PTO do in the next few months. We’ve received requests about projects around school, but need more parents present before we can vote on what we can and can’t do. All parents of Webster Students are welcome to attend and have full voting rights at PTO Meetings.
- Our next general PTO Meeting is April 5th; this will be an important meeting because we will be nominating new members to the PTO Board. If you are interested in helping the PTO out in a Board Member capacity, please reach out to any of the board members to ask them what is involved.
- Friday is an early release day. Please be sure to pick up your child at 1 PM.